June 17th 2011, 5.45 pm, in the main building of leisure centre in the Lužánky park, Lidická 1880/50
Where can you get a good workout under the supervision of an English-speaking teacher? Where should you go for a trip with good coffee, perfect wine or a good dessert? And does there even exist a place in Brno where could you enjoy cultural events even if you don’t speak Czech very well? At the Brno Expat Centre, we deal with such issues quite often.
Now there is an opportunity for every expat who would like to know more about how to spend his or her leisure time in Brno. We have arranged an informal interactive meeting focused on leisure time activities.
Representatives of various companies and organizations from different sectors will introduce themselves and in cooperation with Brno Expat Centre they have prepared a short interactive programme in English for all the visitors.
Who will you meet?
- Jiří Vondráček, Café Fara in Klentnice (coffee, wine, diverse programme in unique surrounding)
- Jana Bilová and Jaroslav Kaleta, fitness club Zone4YoU (fitness and wellness activities)
- Andrea Herzánová, artistic section of leisure centre Lužánky (course of fine art for expats)
- Petr Ocknecht, Divoká Vařečka culinary studio (cooking courses)
- Pavel Trčala, City Sports (beach volleyball, skiing, summer vacations)
- Marcela Abecassis, Miniclub (leisure time and educating activities for children)
- Eva Nyklová, BKC (cultural possibilities in Brno)
- Jana Pouchlá, Court of Moravia (live, action, role, playing)
As is the custom at all our events, we will provide a bit of culture, good wine and refreshments in the company of pleasant and interesting people. Leave your formal wear at home this time – the main emphasis at this meeting will be fun!
If you decide to join us, please send us an e-mail with the subject “leisure” with your name, organization, where you work or study, and your position.
We thank to the BEC partners – City of Brno and GTS Brno Lufthansa Group.