1. Personal data controller
The Personal Data Controller at www.brnopolis.eu and www.brnoexpatcentre.eu websites, the Brnopolis association, ID 2281 9509, resides at Veveří 9, 602 00, Brno.
As the Data Controller of your personal information, we determine how personal data is processed, for what purpose and for how long.
2. Contact information
If you would like to contact us regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact us at +420 530 332 123 or by e-mail: email@example.com. As the Controller of your personal data, we comply with all statutory obligations required by applicable law, in particular, the Personal Data Protection Act and the GDPR.
3. How do we obtain your personal data?
- You communicate with us personally, by phone, e-mail, contact form or post
- You sign in and attend our events
- You sign up to receive our newsletter
4. Scope of personal data and purposes of processing
4.1. We process the following personal data you provide by filling out the registration form:
- Telephone number
Any other information provided by you during the performance of our activities (particularly during consultations) is processed in accordance with the above-mentioned legislation.
4.2. all that to fulfil the following purpose:
The justified interest of the Data Controller
Although we approach each task with all due care, there could be some doubt whether the advice provided by us was really right and accurate to meet the client’s demand. In such cases, we use all possible means to clarify the situation. For this reason, we primarily store e-mail communication, which contains your personal data.
Your personal data is processed (retained) for the duration of the limitation period in accordance with applicable law. The length of the limitation period is subject to the statutory provision, unless otherwise stipulated in compliance with the law.
5. Consent with the use of photos taken at our events
By signing up for our event, you give your consent to our use of the photos which may contain your likeness. These photos are used as part of our newsletter and in further promotion of our events and activities.
We use your personal information (e-mail, name and surname) for direct marketing – sending information and business communication.
The Brno Expat Centre may send you its newsletters based on your consent for the duration of 10 years since receiving such consent.
You provide your consent through the so-called Opt-in confirmation. This confirmation is a clear expression of your consent to the processing of your personal data.
You can revoke your consent by using the opt-out link in each email / newsletter that you receive. You can also revoke your consent by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Transferring personal data to third parties
We use the following standard third party tools to process our data:
- Google – google cloud protection
- Google processes the following personal data: name, surname, nationality, e-mail, telephone number, employer
- MailChimp – MailChimp security
- MailChimp processes the following personal data: e-mail, name, surname
- WordPress processes the following personal data: name, surname, username, e-mail
In case we would need to use another processor in the future, they will be included in this list.
8. Securing and protecting personal data
We protect personal data to the fullest extent possible using modern technologies that we update regularly.
Our processors ensure the same level of protection for your personal data.