This week, our consultant Jan tackled the rather complicated matter of a driving licence in the CR, whilst Veronika played our test dummy, asking all the questions you might in her place, like:
- Who (and with what driving licence) can drive in the Czech Republic?
- How long can you use your foreign driving licence?
- Who can/must or cannot exchange their DL for a Czech one?
- And lastly, of course, how to get a Czech DL?
We’ve answered all these questions during a quick 20-min talk (including a detailed list of what documents are needed when applying for a Czech driving license).
You can easily watch the recording in library of webinars at Fb.com/BrnoExpatCentre (for free and without logging-in, webinar #17), or just press play here:
Links talked about in the webinar:
- Driving licence tests online (even with ENG demo) www.autoskola-testy.cz
Our guide with all the information provided in the webinar, but written down: Driving Licence