Brno has become the Central European hi-tech hub that attracts international companies as well as startups with individual entrepreneurs. It was the first city in the Czech Republic to have its own innovation agency and startup accelerator. This is the way to get into the picture.
Our new infosheet follows up on the “Setting Up a Business” and “Obligations when Setting Up and Running a Business” infosheets. It provides an overview of the Brno startup scene.
In the infosheet you can find information about incubators & accelerators where you can develop your idea into a business plan; venture capital investors & business angels where you can find smart money; and research & science parks & co-working spaces where you can grow your business. There are also a few tips for regular events, meetups and communities that you can join to network.
If you have a business plan and are looking for an office, potential partners, colleagues or specialists, we can give you first leads and help find the right community.
Do you like this article? Let your friends know about it.
Recent posts from this category:
- Social Benefits: Changes in 2018
- How to Queue at the Municipality
- Introducing a new infosheet: Setting up a company: s.r.o.
- News in the Immigration Law
- Introducing a new infosheet: Employee card
- How to get an Appostile in Brno
- Introducing a new infosheet: Business startup scene