We are happy to announce a new initiative for innovative projects created by expats – “Expats for Brno”!
Create something you’re passionate about – e.g. a workshop, concert, exhibition, web, set of photographs, music video, blog, theatre performance – and we’ll support you with up to 10,000 CZK.
Our aim is to increase public awareness of the foreign community in Brno among the general public. Both expat individuals and teams can apply, as long as there is a majority of expats.
Do you like this article? Let your friends know about it.
Recent posts from this category:
- On literature and book clubs in Brno
- Summer Cinema: The Big Lebowski
- Through Brno: The cute way to learn Czech
- Insights and adventures of expat bloggers
- Sweet from USA wins 6,000 CZK for his short story
- David Černý – a rebel with a cause
- Dealing with a Czech Post office