We are happy to announce a new initiative for innovative projects created by expats – “Expats for Brno”!
Create something you’re passionate about – e.g. a workshop, concert, exhibition, web, set of photographs, music video, blog, theatre performance – and we’ll support you with up to 10,000 CZK.
Our aim is to increase public awareness of the foreign community in Brno among the general public. Both expat individuals and teams can apply, as long as there is a majority of expats.
Do you like this article? Let your friends know about it.
Recent posts from this category:
- Clash of the Titans (1981) – Release the Kraken!
- News in the Immigration Law
- Through Brno: The War in “War and Peace”
- The New and The Old
- Introducing a new infosheet: Employee card
- Entering the 8th Season of Supporting Expats
- How much Czech could a buček check if a buček could check Czech?