We are happy to announce a new initiative for innovative projects created by expats – “Expats for Brno”!
Create something you’re passionate about – e.g. a workshop, concert, exhibition, web, set of photographs, music video, blog, theatre performance – and we’ll support you with up to 10,000 CZK.
Our aim is to increase public awareness of the foreign community in Brno among the general public. Both expat individuals and teams can apply, as long as there is a majority of expats.
Do you like this article? Let your friends know about it.
Recent posts from this category:
- Register to vote in Brno in the BEC office, Sept. 25
- Speck – A South Tyrolean specialty that’s no small thing
- BlacKkKlansman & Sweet Country
- The Expat Paths Through History
- Art for Kids
- The new parking system explained
- Currant Thinking in Brno – Černý, Červený and Bílý Rybíz