We are happy to announce a new initiative for innovative projects created by expats – “Expats for Brno”!
Create something you’re passionate about – e.g. a workshop, concert, exhibition, web, set of photographs, music video, blog, theatre performance – and we’ll support you with up to 10,000 CZK.
Our aim is to increase public awareness of the foreign community in Brno among the general public. Both expat individuals and teams can apply, as long as there is a majority of expats.
Do you like this article? Let your friends know about it.
Recent posts from this category:
- Socializing in Brno
- American John Derhak Wins BSSWC-2
- When leaving Brno
- One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest (1975) – Pop up screening!
- Local Foods: Wonderful in White – Český chřest bílý
- The World Cup Through Brno
- Expats making art for a living