Author: Šárka Kysilková for the Brno Expat Centre
When living and working in Brno you will most probably need to set up a bank account. What makes you to decide which bank to go for? Czech banking sector is quite developed and stable. There are large, international banks that offer wide scale of products and have on their side experience and stability, but you may pay a bit extra on charges (Citibank, CSOB, CS,…). If you are looking for low fees and you don’t need any special services, consider one of the low cost banks (Fio Bank, mBank, Air Bank, Zuno,…).
We have visited branches of several banks and studied carefully their offers, asked questions. Findings from these enquires are described in the overview of selected banks in Brno. See for yourself which offer interests you. Please note, that it is a selection of banks, there is much wider range in Brno, but we couldn’t have covered it all.
Do you like this article? Let your friends know about it.
Recent posts from this category:
- On literature and book clubs in Brno
- Summer Cinema: The Big Lebowski
- Through Brno: The cute way to learn Czech
- Insights and adventures of expat bloggers
- Sweet from USA wins 6,000 CZK for his short story
- David Černý – a rebel with a cause
- Dealing with a Czech Post office