Enjoy Brno like a local with Michal Kašpárek’s guide. We are happy to point out a very special guide to Brno which has been published – translated just recently, but based on many years of experience, living, exploring, testing, enjoying life in Brno. Michal Kašpárek, the author of the insightful blog BrnoNow, takes you through various interesting places, often very muchoff the beaten path. An excellent opportunity especially for those who have already done all the touristy stuff and are looking for ‚something different‘ to see or a different and cool place to go in Brno.
For a very moderate price, you get a 3 in 1 deal – a browser version, a smartphone version to take with you when exploring and a Kindle version. Discover the whole treasure here: http://brnonow.com/guide/.
Do you like this article? Let your friends know about it.
Recent posts from this category:
- This Must Be the Place: If only…
- Café Pilát: Arabic with a creative twist
- How to get an Appostile in Brno
- Through Brno: A bridge to the past
- Romani life in colour
- Logan Lucky: Join the crew for Soderbergh’s latest caper
- Introducing a new infosheet: Business startup scene