Enjoy Brno like a local with Michal Kašpárek’s guide. We are happy to point out a very special guide to Brno which has been published – translated just recently, but based on many years of experience, living, exploring, testing, enjoying life in Brno. Michal Kašpárek, the author of the insightful blog BrnoNow, takes you through various interesting places, often very muchoff the beaten path. An excellent opportunity especially for those who have already done all the touristy stuff and are looking for ‚something different‘ to see or a different and cool place to go in Brno.
For a very moderate price, you get a 3 in 1 deal – a browser version, a smartphone version to take with you when exploring and a Kindle version. Discover the whole treasure here: http://brnonow.com/guide/.
Do you like this article? Let your friends know about it.
Recent posts from this category:
- Get Out: Topical, but never quite nasty enough
- Cattani: Refined simplicity
- The waste collection fee is due in May
- Meeting Brno through Brno
- How to be eco-friendly in Brno
- Masaryk University: More than just science
- The Shining: Enjoy your stay. It might last forever