After receiving your first feedback on Facebook we are now launching our own website, where you can find all the basic information about our services, consulting hours and the contact details. Use it as the first trial that will be improved over the next weeks. Your feedback will help us.
Do not miss What expats say (personal stories based on our interviews carried out over the last months, your recommendations to interesting people of various nationalities and professions still welcome), Useful links (to be updated with new sources, what is missing for you?) and Events (take a look at photos and expect the upcoming one in December). The homepage includes two recent posts from What’s new section, the Facebook feed on the right and links to other social networks channels. The answers to the most frequently asked questions will be added soon.
Do you like this article? Let your friends know about it.
Recent posts from this category:
- On literature and book clubs in Brno
- Summer Cinema: The Big Lebowski
- Through Brno: The cute way to learn Czech
- Insights and adventures of expat bloggers
- Sweet from USA wins 6,000 CZK for his short story
- David Černý – a rebel with a cause
- Dealing with a Czech Post office