BOOK YOUR FREE TICKETS and learn more about the event at livinginbrno.cz/
It’s coming – the first Brno Expat FAIR!
Discover and enjoy what life in Brno has to offer: expat-friendly services, employers, public policies, schools, leisure activities, and culture.
All in one day, all in one place.
There will be food and coffee, talks, a children’s corner and an afterparty, on the three floors of the stylish City Market Hall.
AFTERPARTY at 6pm, featuring:
- Mozky – bossa nova, swing, reggae, alternative rock
- Open Mic hosted by Anne Johnson
- Livada – balkan music and dance
- Pub Quiz hosted by David Szmidt
- Ant Attack
SEMINARS throughout the whole day, for example:
- Longing for a long-term residence: what are its risks?
- Buying a property in Brno. Own it!
- 3 occasions you’d probably wished you had an English-speaking lawyer
- How to stay friends with your Czech landlord
- Commercial and public health insurance – what are the differences?
Photos from the fair are here.