IMPORTANT INFORMATION – CHANGE OF VENUE!!
Please note that the seminar will take place at Mezírka 1. The time remains unchaged.
Moving to work in another country with a weird language is a challenge. But an English-speaking workplace can alleviate this somewhat.
Having to attend kindergarten or a school where everyone around you speaks some weird language and English is not really frequent is even more a challenge, especially when it has to be faced by a child. Parents would of course like to help and support their kids but navigating the whole system and finding partners for advice or a conversation adds up to the challenges.
That’s why BEC is preparing a brand new seminar which should help parents understand
- the Czech school system and its specifics,
- parents’ obligations,
- and also possibilities of support in school enrolment and learning Czech.
We are very grateful that our invitation has been accepted by numerous experts from the field who will participate in the panel. They will include:
- PhD. Irena Čechová from the Brno City Munipality (MMB)
- Mgr. Věra Pražáková from the Paedagogical Psychological Counselling Centre
- Mgr. et Mgr. Iveta Rožníčková, OPU
- Bc. Karin Atassi, integration advisor, Brno City Municipality
- representatives of Brno’s private schools teaching in English:
- representatives of Brno’s language schools:
The event is free of charge for registered participants. If you have any specific query, send us your questions in the comments box of the registration form.
You can find the output from the seminar and the speakers’ contact information in the document below.
By attending a free public event organised by the Brno Expat Centre I hereby give my consent to the use of photos from the event which may contain my likeness. These may be used in BEC documentation and promotion materials.
Bookings are closed for this event.