Are you a foreigner starting a business in Brno? And you want to increase your chance that you will succeed? It is crucial therefore to understand the market and your customer – your chances will be much higher then!
In our next business meetup we will discuss:
- Why is it important to understand the market?
- Who is your customer and how to design a “persona”?
- Who is my competition, how to find it and how to differentiate?
- How to perform primary and secondary market research?
- How to interview your possible customers and get the most of it?
- How to use the Validation board tool to increase your chances?
Vojtěch Krmíček will lead a workshop and stimulate discussion. With years of experience in individual people development and team leadership, he is a valuable discussion partner, coach and mentor for individuals as well as managers and team leaders. His experience comes mainly from the innovative environment of startups and companies around JIC, where he’s worked for more than 9 years. He’s also been involved in supporting startups and companies, changing the education system, teaching entrepreneurship at Brno universities and business consulting.
Book your place by clicking the red button above.
By attending a free public event organised by the Brno Expat Centre I hereby give my consent to the use of photos from the event which may contain my likeness. These may be used in BEC documentation and promotion materials.