18 May, Loučka Family Centre, Husova 8, 4–7 pm.
Find location on a map
Presenting a collection of opportunities in Brno for families with children to enjoy, especially for expat mothers with little children who want to meet, chat, play with other children.
You will meet several leaders of various facilities who provide these opportunities, hear some more interesting info on ‘family competences‘ – all the hidden skills you may have not known you posess, the kids will get to create nice art things and play exciting games and everyone will be hosted to free refreshments and drinks.
Dads can join in after work!
- Games and crafts for kids of various ages, indoors and outdoors
- Presentations for parents
- Refreshments and networking
- Loučka Family Centre (Petra Loučková)
- National Family Centre (Blanka Brabcová, Marie Oujezdská)
- Family Points in Brno (Kateřina Szczepaniková, Petra Halířová)
- Salvation Army children’s club (Jitka Lázníčková, …..)
- Kolibřík English Leisure Centre (Jana Hájková)
- Safírka bilingual kindergarten (Marie Baltusová)
- International School of Brno kindergarten (Jan Švihálek, Magda Koláčková)
- Light Point language school – playful courses for children
- 16:00 event opening, BEC welcome
- divide children into groups for crafts and games
- parenthood in Brno, maternity leave vs. working life, family competences – your hidden skills
- Family Points in Brno, services and couselling
- presentations of various organisations
– Salvation Army Nimble Cuddlys children’s club
– ISB Kindergarten
– Light Point
- 17:15 refreshments, informal part
The whole event will take place in English. Refreshments will be provided appropriately for both children and adults. Leaflets will be available from all participating organisations, together with a special summary provided by BEC.