International companies with foreign employees can benefit from the priority services package created for the Partners and Supporters. Employers can keep their employees happy and take some burden off their human resources.
The Partners’ and Supporters’ employees enjoy extra care from the BEC team. The package is adapted according to their needs. Companies also get promotion through our communication channels and at live events, and can suggest event formats, venues and topics.
Examples of the services:
- priority in handling immigration matters;
- free assistance at foreign police, immigration office, labour office, car registry, bank,
accountant, embassy etc. (for non-partners it is 500 CZK per hour);
- personal consultation at the partner’s premises half a day each month including an
informal meeting, discussions etc.;
- orientation seminar at the partner’s premises (country and city orientation manual for new hires, cultural adaptation);
- complete individual employee support after relocation (housing, utilities, phone/internet
connection, family matters, referrals to English speaking doctor, dentist, lawyer, tax attorney, language teacher, real estate agent, driving school, religious service, housekeeping, childcare, hairdresser, sports, leisure time etc.).
Do you have a larger number of foreign employees in your organisation and would like to give them priority care and help adapting to Brno? Let your HR department contact us.