When: Monday 26 November, 6pm
Where: Faculty of Medicine, room 201, Komenskeho nam. 2 (see on a map)
Our final BEC seminar in 2012 is focusing on healthcare and medical services in Brno. Doctors, a dentist, a gynaecologist and experts on health insurance are comming to discuss specifics of the Czech healthcare system, problems of finding medical assistence for foreigners who do not speak Czech as well as the peculiarities of health insurance for foreigners.
Whether you are an employee or a freelancer, EU resident or not, taking part in the public or private health insurance – we will have a piece of valuable information for you. All of us need medical assistance at some point. Send us your questions!
Experts in the panel:
- Vladimír Marek (GP, Medicover clinic)
- Michal Krejčí (dentist, Cenessto dental clinic)
- Marcela Čuprová (Prenatal clinic)
- Otakar Mareš (PVZP Health Insurance)
- Kateřina Jirkůvová (VZP Health Insurance)
- Ivo Válka (Uniqa Health Insurance)
- Jan Kopkáš (Brno Expat Centre), moderator
Public discussion is followed by informal networking and individual consultations with experts.
Refreshments and wine, as always, provided : )
This event is free of charge for those registered. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions. Please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
More photos at Flickr