“…but in this world nothing can be said to be certain, except death and taxes.”
― Benjamin Franklin
The deadline for Czech income tax return for 2018 (end of March) is approaching. Let´s be prepared. During our event, we will cover the following:
- Tax residency – when are you a Czech tax resident?
- Income tax in the CR – what do you actually pay and how much?
- Tax base and worldwide incomes – from what do you have to pay tax?
- Tax deductable items – how can you lower your tax base?
- Tax allowance – how can you lower your taxes (for spouse, children…)?
- Solidarity tax – who has to pay and when?
- Taxes with a Trade licence – how to pay taxes as self-employed?
If any of the above-mentioned topics concern you or your business, come to our BEC seminar on taxes and accounting and use the opportunity to discuss your questions with expert on tax issues. Michael Hájek (Bell Consulting) – a certified tax advisor, and Jan Kopkáš (Brno Expat Centre) – senior consultant, will do their best to embrace all of the important issues and answer all of your questions.
17.30 Presentation followed by Q&A from/to the audience
18.30 Individual consultations, informal networking, refreshments
The seminar is free of charge for registered members, book your place via the form below and enter your comment or question for the speakers. Should you have any questions, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Media partner: Brno Daily.
By attending a public event of the Brno Expat Centre I consent to the use of photos from the event which may contain my likeness. These may be used in BEC documentation and promotion materials.
Date(s) - 12/02/2019
17:30 - 19:30
Bookings are closed for this event.
Do you like this event? Let your friends know about it.