Some of your New Year’s resolutions may very well be: “I will take better care of myself. I will try to work but also to live. I want to spend more time with those I love. I’ll make an effort to have a healthier lifestyle.”
Effective dealing with stress is one of the most crucial skills of healthy life. The level of well-being is associated with a happy family life same as with contentment during the working hours. An ability to enjoy leisure time can increase happiness and feelings of satisfaction.
All of the above is easy to believe, all of it could be true. But how to achieve it? How to cope with daily hassles?
We can discuss these topics from the point of view of health-psychology and neuropsychology during our interactive seminar.
Principles are simple, reality not so much…
Our invited expert, PhDr. Pavel Humpolíček, PhD. (Masaryk University lecturer, psych.phil.muni.cz/; private psychologist) will present and discuss the following topics:
– Simple principles of complex body reaction to stress
– Effectivity of the brain & body functioning (neuroplasticity, generalization, habituation, imagination, feedback, etc.)
– Everyday coping strategies (DrEaMS)
– Strategies of self-improvement (concentration, relaxation, imagination; S-E-T as a self-reflection technique)
– Burn-out and other psychosomatic consequences of stress
Discussion will be followed by informal networking and individual consultations.
The seminar is free of charge for registered members, book your place via the form below.
You can find the presentations shared during the talk here.
Date(s) - 25/01/2018
17:30 - 20:00
This event is fully booked.
Do you like this event? Let your friends know about it.