Meet Brno’s leading Czech language teaching experts in the beautiful premises of the Österreich Institut, get information on Czech courses and exams as well as other language courses, learn more about various methods of teaching and learning Czech and share your personal experience with fellow expats who managed to master this rather complex, yet beautiful language. The event will consist of two main parts – the seminar and the mini-fair – which will be followed by discussion and networking over a glass of wine and refreshments.
Find yourself the right (Czech) course for the up-coming semester and get a discount! Find out why learning Czech can be fun and – when done the right way – doesn’t have to be as hard as you thought. Want to challenge yourself even more and learn another language? See what is on offer!
6pm: CZECH LANGUAGE SEMINAR
- Welcome and Opening:
- Czech language from an Expat’s perspective (an interview)
- Nikola Fořtová
- James Thomas
- “Czech is not that difficult.” (Methods of learning and teaching Czech)
- Martin Punčochář
- Czech for foreigners – Language exams for applicants for a permanent residence permit
- Michal Oslizlok
- “Hocus and Lotus“ (teaching children)
- Veronika Ivakina
- Czech courses for third country nationals – The South Moravian Regional Centre for the Integration of Foreigners
- Michaela Blahová
Discussion – Questions and Answers
7pm: CZECH (not-only) LANGUAGE MINI-FAIR
Refreshments and Moravian and Austrian wine provided during the mini-fair.
This event is free of charge. Please, register below. Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions. Please, write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
More photos at Flickr