The second year of the Brno Expat Ball is getting closer – this time, based on your choice, with a little Venetian twist! So, don’t hesitate, dress-up, suit-up, mask-up!
A nice shirt or your favourite dress and a simple paper mask will do – watch our fun promo video to see there is no need for black tie.
Get your tickets and experience with us a beloved Czech dancing tradition with a new and unusual foreigner-friendly twist on Saturday, March 28, 7:30 pm in Sýpka, Kytnerova.
You can look forward to:
- Welcome glass of Moravian wine and home-made nibbles
- Exclusively for the Brno Expat Centre, a pole dance performance by Olga Kozlová, a 2014 Czech national champion and a Russian expat living in Brno
- Sensational Argentinian tango performance by Tangueros and a swing dance show followed by a mini-lesson by the famous Swing Wings.
- Live music by Midnight Coffee Session who will rock and pop it up for us followed by a midnight disco
- Surprise Slovak-Belgian girl singing trio
- Great food, snacks and a variety of beverages from the restaurant Na Kytnerce, tasty wine from a Moravian winemaker Pavel Binder, a selection of original whisky and rum from The Whisky Shop and delicious pastry by Páje od Páje
- And – of course - a midnight raffle with sensational prizes
The event will be moderated by the Brno Expat Centre team. See you there!
And don't worry about ballroom dancing or coming on your own – there will be a lot of pop songs to dance to and plenty of interesting people to talk to across the table or meet on the dance floor.