EU citizen with temporary or permanent residence in Brno can vote for the City council and also for your City-district council on October 5th and 6th.
We can help you at the Brno Expat Centre to register to the electorate list and we deliver the form to your municipal office. So you can visit our office instead of going to your municipal office.
When? Tuesday, September 25th, 4-6pm
Where? Brno Expat Centre, Moravské náměstí 3
What do you need to do?
EU citizens, bring Czech Temporary or Permanent residence card. In our office, you can fill out the form and public notary will legalize your signature.
The fee to the notary is 60,-.
What if you cannot make it on Tuesday 25th?
You have to visit your municipal district office (Úřad městské části) and let yourself enlist to the permanent electoral register. You can do it anytime before October 3rd, with this form (or form from your municipal office).
- Municipal Elections: Orient Yourself – a quick overview of some of the parties in question
- Municipal Elections: a Manual for Expats – steps to take to become eligible to vote
Infographics to voting:
Do you like this article? Let your friends know about it.
Recent posts from this category:
- Brno city walk with Don Sparling, June 20
- BEC trip to Znojmo, June 16
- Informative event on family life in Brno, May 18
- Thai food & wine tasting, May 18
- Expats care for the Earth Day, April 22
- Darjeeling tea tasting, April 15
- Monthly social meeting, May 12