If you are coming from a country outside of the EU, you will need to obtain an Employee card before you can start your new career in Brno. Our new infosheet can help you navigate the process.
The amount of information and a list of required documents can be intimidating when you first learn about the Employee card. Our consultant Tomáš has put together this infosheet which covers the topic of applying for an Employee card, as well as changing your Employer and all related information. You can also find a list of required documents there.
Keep in mind that this infosheet covers the topic in general. Every case can be different with slightly varying requirements and such. We recommend to go through the provided information and contact us via our contact form if you have any questions.
Do you like this article? Let your friends know about it.
Recent posts from this category:
- The waste collection fee is due in May
- DIY Workshops: Brno’s new obsession
- Apps for Your Life in Brno
- Employee’s tax return for 2017
- Social Benefits: Changes in 2018
- How to Queue at the Municipality
- Introducing a new infosheet: Setting up a company: s.r.o.