Every spring, summer and autum the roads in Brno are cleaned by street sweeping vehicles. Car owners need to watch out – if they don’t repark their car it will get towed away. A warning sign, announcing the date of street cleaning, is placed in a street at least 7 days in advance.
A new app helps drivers keep track of street cleaning. For iOs and Android it is called Brněnské komunikace. The information is also available on the webiste cisteni.bkom.cz (in Czech only).
If your car gets towed away, you can pick it up at a municipal parking lot in Drážní 9 nonstop on work days. You will have to pay a fine of 1920 CZK. To localize your car call the police at 156.
Do you like this article? Let your friends know about it.
Recent posts from this category:
- This Must Be the Place: If only…
- Café Pilát: Arabic with a creative twist
- How to get an Appostile in Brno
- Through Brno: A bridge to the past
- Romani life in colour
- Logan Lucky: Join the crew for Soderbergh’s latest caper
- Introducing a new infosheet: Business startup scene