At the open-air courtyards and terraces of the Špilberk castle, chefs from 13 best South Moravian restaurants such as Koishi, La Bouchée, Il Mercato, Noem Arch, Butcher’s or Boulevard Restaurant. Each will prepare a several-course tasting menu.
Špilberk Food Festival will take place from June 5 to June 7 (Fri 1 pm -1 am, Sat 11 am – 9 pm, Sun 11 am – 7 pm). The entrance fee – if booked in advance by May 24 – is 400 CZK (including 250 CZK consumption) for Saturday and Sunday, and 1550 CZK (including 750 CZK consumption) for Friday.
Be among a few thousand people going to the event this year. Just answer the question “What year did the Špilberk Food Festival take place for the first time?” Winners will be drawn in mid May.
Do you like this article? Let your friends know about it.
Recent posts from this category:
- Get Out: Topical, but never quite nasty enough
- Cattani: Refined simplicity
- The waste collection fee is due in May
- Meeting Brno through Brno
- How to be eco-friendly in Brno
- Masaryk University: More than just science
- The Shining: Enjoy your stay. It might last forever