Many of our expats came to Brno because of a job opportunity for themselves, their partners or their family. However, sometimes things do not turn out the way we expect them to and we need to start looking for new job. In such a situation it is important to know what rights and possibilities one has when it comes to registering with an employment office or applying for an unemployment benefit.
While assisting some of our expats we dealt with a number of various situations which taught us a lot about the conditions one has to meet and procedures that need to be followed in order to register with an employment office and become eligible for an unemployment benefit. Thanks to this first-hand experience as well as the great help from some of the officials we managed to create a brief overview guiding you through the registration, explaining your entitlements and listing the main criteria and necessary documents.
Do you like this article? Let your friends know about it.
Recent posts from this category:
- How to Queue at the Municipality
- Introducing a new infosheet: Setting up a company: s.r.o.
- News in the Immigration Law
- Introducing a new infosheet: Employee card
- How to get an Appostile in Brno
- Introducing a new infosheet: Business startup scene
- Dealing with the CzechPoint service