EVENT IS CANCELED
Do you know of any wines that can stand up to the spiciness, acidity and sweetness of Thai food?
Do you love Thai food but have never learnt how to cook it?
Well come and see for yourself how to cook Thai food and learn what wines can be matched with a variety of dishes. Mike Mazey will guide you through exotic tastes of Thai cuisine paired with the best suitable wines.
The following is the degustation menu:
Welcome Drink: Eberherr Gruner Veltliner, Burgenland Austria
1st course: Chicken Satay
1. Furmint white wine, Tokay, Hungary
2. Riesling, dry, Mosel, Germany
2nd course: Phadh Khi Mao with Prawns
3. Pinot Gris, Moravia?
4. Rose Frankovka, Moravia
3rd Course: Red Pork Curry with Jasmine Rice
5. Gewurztraminer, Alsace, France
6. Dolcetto, Piedmonte, Italy
4th Course: Coconut Pudding
7. Australian Botrytis Semillon
8. Greco di Bianco Straw wine, fortified – Calabria, Italy
Tickets sell for 850,-. Register at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you like this article? Let your friends know about it.
Recent posts from this category:
- Brno city walk with Don Sparling, June 20
- BEC trip to Znojmo, June 16
- Informative event on family life in Brno, May 18
- Thai food & wine tasting, May 18
- Expats care for the Earth Day, April 22
- Darjeeling tea tasting, April 15
- Monthly social meeting, May 12