Next event organised by BEC is a presentation of opportunities for families with children in Brno. Information will be distributed especially to expat mothers and fathers with little children who want to meet, chat, play with other children. Several leaders of various family and child facilities will present these opportunities, and some more interesting info on ‘family competences‘ – all the hidden skills you may have not known you posess.
Children will get to create nice art things and play exciting games and everyone will be hosted to free refreshments and drinks. Chocolate fountain and doughnuts made on a spot will bring a sweet end to our meeting.
Families with children, mothers, fathers – all welcome.
Don’t forget to register at email@example.com
Do you like this article? Let your friends know about it.
Recent posts from this category:
- Brno city walk with Don Sparling, June 20
- BEC trip to Znojmo, June 16
- Informative event on family life in Brno, May 18
- Thai food & wine tasting, May 18
- Expats care for the Earth Day, April 22
- Darjeeling tea tasting, April 15
- Monthly social meeting, May 12