Easter crafts, customs and folklore in Rožnov Open Air Living Museum
Brno Expat Centre sincerely recommends a trip with Mrs. Malíková (our travel agent partner) to Roznov Open Air museum for Easter Sunday, April 8th!
There is no better place where to try, taste, view and browse Easter customs and folklore traditions than in the city Roznov pod Radhostem, in Wallachain open air museum.
It is one of the most beautiful and famous open air museums in the Czech Republic and their cultural programmes on special days are very enjoyable. You’ll be in for a day of music, great food and unique things to see.
7.00 leaving Brno (Roosvelt street, Janacek theatre)
9.00 arriving Roznov pod Radhostem
9.00 -10.00 guided tour in the nature museum, in English
10.00 – 17.00 individual program, food tastings, egg decorating demonstrations, whip pleating, variety of products and local crafts etc.
Programme in the place:
– 10.00 and 13.00 – performance of traditional Easter customs – group Ondrejnica and group Vizovjanek
– 11.30 and 14.30 – small music concert in the church of St. Anna
– 15.00 concert program of dulcimer music, with dance – band Kotar
17.00 leaving Roznov
19.00 Brno arrival
16 to 18 participants 870 CZK
18 to 35 participants 770 CZK
More than 35 participants 670 CZK
Transport from/to Brno, guide services, admission to whole area, English tour, folklore program in museum.
To book your seat please contact Mrs. Malikova at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you like this article? Let your friends know about it.
Recent posts from this category:
- BEC trip to Znojmo, June 16
- Informative event on family life in Brno, May 18
- Thai food & wine tasting, May 18
- Expats care for the Earth Day, April 22
- Darjeeling tea tasting, April 15
- Monthly social meeting, May 12
- Easter in Rožnov Open Air Living Museum, April 8