Five countries, eight tea tastings – Savor Chai and dark, malty Indian Assam, delicate Darjeeling, Sri Lankan low-mountain, Kenyan flowery orange pekoe, and roasted Rize from Turkey. Travel to China for smokey black Lapsang Souchong, and golden tips of precious red Royal Hair.
All are welcome to join, and no prior knowledge of tea is required. This workshop will be led by our experienced and knowledgeable guide. Participants will enjoy an interactive, guided tasting tour of 8 different teas, accompanied by light snacks.
Seats limited for first 15 sign ups.
Cost: about 100czk
Register by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Dobrá čajovna, Františkánská 6
Sunday, February 19, 2012, 11:00am until 1:00pm
Do you like this article? Let your friends know about it.
Recent posts from this category:
- Brno city walk with Don Sparling, June 20
- BEC trip to Znojmo, June 16
- Informative event on family life in Brno, May 18
- Thai food & wine tasting, May 18
- Expats care for the Earth Day, April 22
- Darjeeling tea tasting, April 15
- Monthly social meeting, May 12