Regular English language Anglican worship is now happening once a month in Brno led by Rev’d Ricky Yates, the Anglican Chaplain to the Czech Republic. Services are held on the evening of the second Sunday of each month.
Sunday 12th February 2012 at 6.00pm – A service of Holy Communion with hymns
Venue: Czechoslovak Hussite Church, Nové sady 32a, Brno. The Church is both small and well heated – an important consideration in the current weather. The Brno studio of Czech TV are planning to make a televised report about the service this coming Sunday and hopes to be able to interview (in English!) some of those attending.
More details, including a location map & public transport details can be found on the Anglican Church website http://anglican.cz/sunday-evening-services-in-brno/
Do you like this article? Let your friends know about it.
Recent posts from this category:
- Brno city walk with Don Sparling, June 20
- BEC trip to Znojmo, June 16
- Informative event on family life in Brno, May 18
- Thai food & wine tasting, May 18
- Expats care for the Earth Day, April 22
- Darjeeling tea tasting, April 15
- Monthly social meeting, May 12