When: Thu, February 23, 4:00pm
Where: Umeleckoprumyslove muzeum, Husova 14
English-language guided tour IMAGES OF THE MIND is an exhibition prepared by the Moravian Gallery in Brno in collaboration with the Deutsches Hygiene-Museum, Dresden. This exceptional project sets out comprehensively to present the human mind as it is represented in various types of historical and contemporary, artistic and scientific pictures and images from the Middle Ages to the present. Admission: 150,-
Do you like this article? Let your friends know about it.
Recent posts from this category:
- Social Benefits: Changes in 2018
- The Shape of Water (2017)
- How to Queue at the Municipality
- “Czech” Gifts Through Brno
- Introducing a new infosheet: Setting up a company: s.r.o.
- Clash of the Titans (1981) – Release the Kraken!
- News in the Immigration Law