Sat, February 25, 10:30am – 12:00pm
Old town hall, Radnická
International Day of Tour Guides One guided tour will be organized for Brno Expat Centre in English. Join us for one hour tour around the most interesting monuments in the Brno city center. Mysterious tales and legends will instill spirit to otherwise shabby monuments. The tour will end up in the Capuchin crypt with mummified bodies of long-time-ago-past-away monks.
You don’t have to be new in Brno to join the tour and learn someting about the city’s history!
Admission: 50,- + 60,- for the crypt.
A warm up coffee and cake in Cafe Zeman will follow.
Do you like this article? Let your friends know about it.
Recent posts from this category:
- Apps for Your Life in Brno
- The Tržnice – Getting warmed up
- Expats: By Definition ‘Out of the Box’
- Ten Years of Brnopolis
- Employee’s tax return for 2017
- Through Brno: Teaching as Stand-up Comedy
- Oscars 2018: What’s showing in Brno