Sat, February 25, 10:30am – 12:00pm
Old town hall, Radnická
International Day of Tour Guides One guided tour will be organized for Brno Expat Centre in English. Join us for one hour tour around the most interesting monuments in the Brno city center. Mysterious tales and legends will instill spirit to otherwise shabby monuments. The tour will end up in the Capuchin crypt with mummified bodies of long-time-ago-past-away monks.
You don’t have to be new in Brno to join the tour and learn someting about the city’s history!
Admission: 50,- + 60,- for the crypt.
A warm up coffee and cake in Cafe Zeman will follow.
Do you like this article? Let your friends know about it.
Recent posts from this category:
- Clash of the Titans (1981) – Release the Kraken!
- News in the Immigration Law
- Through Brno: The War in “War and Peace”
- The New and The Old
- Introducing a new infosheet: Employee card
- Entering the 8th Season of Supporting Expats
- How much Czech could a buček check if a buček could check Czech?