BEC Monthly Social in February is taking place in the expats’ all time favorite pub the Immigrant. Our guest of the month will be Patrick – owner of the pub who will tell us what is it like to open and run an Irish pub in Brno. Patrick from Tipperary, Ireland lives in Brno for over three years with his Czech wife, they opened the pub two years ago.
Besides Czech beers, Guiness and Cider on a tap is served. The room is non-smoking.
The Immigrant, Veveri 57, 2/12, 7pm
Do you like this article? Let your friends know about it.
Recent posts from this category:
- BEC trip to Znojmo, June 16
- Informative event on family life in Brno, May 18
- Thai food & wine tasting, May 18
- Expats care for the Earth Day, April 22
- Darjeeling tea tasting, April 15
- Monthly social meeting, May 12
- Easter in Rožnov Open Air Living Museum, April 8