A traditional advent service of Lessons and Carols, which will take place to serve the English-speaking community in Brno. An opportunity to hear again the good news of Christmas and join in the singing of traditional carols.
For the first time ever, so we believe, Anglican worship in the English language, comes to Brno. At 6.00pm on Sunday 18th December, Rev’d Ricky Yates, the Anglican Chaplain in the Czech Republic, will conduct a traditional service of Lessons and Carols for Christmas in the Betlémský Kostel / Bethlehem Chapel, Pellicova 6, Brno. It will be an opportunity to hear once again, the Christmas story from scripture, interspersed with familiar congregational carols, solos and choral items. Refreshments will be served following the service. Detailed information can be found at www.anglican.cz/brno.
Do you like this article? Let your friends know about it.
Recent posts from this category:
- Get Out: Topical, but never quite nasty enough
- Cattani: Refined simplicity
- The waste collection fee is due in May
- Meeting Brno through Brno
- How to be eco-friendly in Brno
- Masaryk University: More than just science
- The Shining: Enjoy your stay. It might last forever