A traditional advent service of Lessons and Carols, which will take place to serve the English-speaking community in Brno. An opportunity to hear again the good news of Christmas and join in the singing of traditional carols.
For the first time ever, so we believe, Anglican worship in the English language, comes to Brno. At 6.00pm on Sunday 18th December, Rev’d Ricky Yates, the Anglican Chaplain in the Czech Republic, will conduct a traditional service of Lessons and Carols for Christmas in the Betlémský Kostel / Bethlehem Chapel, Pellicova 6, Brno. It will be an opportunity to hear once again, the Christmas story from scripture, interspersed with familiar congregational carols, solos and choral items. Refreshments will be served following the service. Detailed information can be found at www.anglican.cz/brno.
Do you like this article? Let your friends know about it.
Recent posts from this category:
- Register to vote in Brno in the BEC office, Sept. 25
- Speck – A South Tyrolean specialty that’s no small thing
- BlacKkKlansman & Sweet Country
- The Expat Paths Through History
- Art for Kids
- The new parking system explained
- Currant Thinking in Brno – Černý, Červený and Bílý Rybíz