- revive history, the gallantry and nobility of times past
- try out and dance easy English country dances
- enjoy yourselves in pleasant society
It is a chance to go 200 years back in time and enjoy and interesting evening. Also a chance to try out easy English Country Dances which will be taught by an experienced and entertaining tutor.
Period clothing is welcome, but not indispensable. There is a whole-day English Country Dance workshop for interested participants preceding the event, 10am-5pm.
Detailed information at http://janeaustenbrno.blogspot.com/p/events.html
Tickets for CZK 140,- will be on sale through at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you’d like to rent out a costume, you can try the National Theatre (http://www.ndbrno.cz/o-divadle/pujcovna-kostymu?lang=1).
Go on and have a ball! 🙂
Do you like this article? Let your friends know about it.
Recent posts from this category:
- Brno city walk with Don Sparling, June 20
- BEC trip to Znojmo, June 16
- Informative event on family life in Brno, May 18
- Thai food & wine tasting, May 18
- Expats care for the Earth Day, April 22
- Darjeeling tea tasting, April 15
- Monthly social meeting, May 12