The annual international Mezipatra film festival, now in its twelfth year, is a showcase for films with gay, lesbian, bisexual and transsexual themes. This year’s festival, offering no fewer than thirty-six feature films and four short-film programmes, will be taking place in Brno from 2-8 November. Organized here in Brno, the festival will also be travelling to Prague, Plzeň, Ostrava and Olomouc.
Expats in particular will appreciate that the films are shown either in the original English or with English sub-titles. There is also a rich programme of events linked to the festival, including the presence of the leading American independent film director Todd Haynes. Full information on the Mezipatra festival is available, in English, here.
Do you like this article? Let your friends know about it.
Recent posts from this category:
- Introducing the BEC team: Tomáš Fiala
- Social Benefits: Changes in 2018
- The Shape of Water (2017)
- How to Queue at the Municipality
- “Czech” Gifts Through Brno
- Introducing a new infosheet: Setting up a company: s.r.o.
- Clash of the Titans (1981) – Release the Kraken!