The annual international Mezipatra film festival, now in its twelfth year, is a showcase for films with gay, lesbian, bisexual and transsexual themes. This year’s festival, offering no fewer than thirty-six feature films and four short-film programmes, will be taking place in Brno from 2-8 November. Organized here in Brno, the festival will also be travelling to Prague, Plzeň, Ostrava and Olomouc.
Expats in particular will appreciate that the films are shown either in the original English or with English sub-titles. There is also a rich programme of events linked to the festival, including the presence of the leading American independent film director Todd Haynes. Full information on the Mezipatra festival is available, in English, here.
Do you like this article? Let your friends know about it.
Recent posts from this category:
- Construction Through(out) Brno
- Municipal Elections: Orient Yourself
- Register to vote in Brno in the BEC office, Sept. 25
- Speck – A South Tyrolean specialty that’s no small thing
- BlacKkKlansman & Sweet Country
- The Expat Paths Through History
- Art for Kids