We want to invite you to another event prepared especially for you, Brno expats. Based on numerous questions and requests gathered through time and linking on to our event in June, we want to present further possibilities for leisure in Brno, available to adults, children, families… everyone.
This time however, you will be able to see some of the places or try some of the activities yourselves. And, we will actually take you to locations you might not discover immediately. A very special vehicle full of interesting information, a tram all our own – or „šalina“ as we say in Brno – will take you for a ride, and you don’t have to worry about meeting a ticket inspector! 😉
Do you like this article? Let your friends know about it.
Recent posts from this category:
- On literature and book clubs in Brno
- Summer Cinema: The Big Lebowski
- Through Brno: The cute way to learn Czech
- Insights and adventures of expat bloggers
- Sweet from USA wins 6,000 CZK for his short story
- David Černý – a rebel with a cause
- Dealing with a Czech Post office