Brno Expat Centre in joined colaboration with Brno CouchSurfing group organizes a trip to National Wine Centre in Valtice chateau. This is an opportunity to not only taste one of 100 wine samples in renesance wine cellar but to meet new friends and unwind after busy week at work. Gorgeous landscape of Lednice-Valtice surrounds the cateau and invites for slow tipsy walk. For details visit our Events page.
Do you like this article? Let your friends know about it.
Recent posts from this category:
- On literature and book clubs in Brno
- Summer Cinema: The Big Lebowski
- Through Brno: The cute way to learn Czech
- Insights and adventures of expat bloggers
- Sweet from USA wins 6,000 CZK for his short story
- David Černý – a rebel with a cause
- Dealing with a Czech Post office