This year again skaters can look forward to several opportunities to skate on the streets of Brno, along routes closed off for them by agreement with the city authorities. The opening skate is this Saturday 23 April.
Meeting point – Lužánky Park (Lidická street), at the entrance in front of the Centre for Children and Young People.
Time – preparation from 17:30, skating beginning at 18:00 sharp and lasting till about 19:30
Route – Lužánky – Lužánecká – Drobného – Pionýrská – Štefánikova – Palackého – turn round at Malátova and then back along Palackého – Štefánikova – Lidická – turn round just before Koliště and along Lidická back to Lužánky. You should be able to cover this twice in the 90 minutes of the skate.
Weather: Skating whatever the weather!
Do you like this article? Let your friends know about it.
Recent posts from this category:
- Introducing the BEC team: Tomáš Fiala
- Social Benefits: Changes in 2018
- The Shape of Water (2017)
- How to Queue at the Municipality
- “Czech” Gifts Through Brno
- Introducing a new infosheet: Setting up a company: s.r.o.
- Clash of the Titans (1981) – Release the Kraken!