This year again skaters can look forward to several opportunities to skate on the streets of Brno, along routes closed off for them by agreement with the city authorities. The opening skate is this Saturday 23 April.
Meeting point – Lužánky Park (Lidická street), at the entrance in front of the Centre for Children and Young People.
Time – preparation from 17:30, skating beginning at 18:00 sharp and lasting till about 19:30
Route – Lužánky – Lužánecká – Drobného – Pionýrská – Štefánikova – Palackého – turn round at Malátova and then back along Palackého – Štefánikova – Lidická – turn round just before Koliště and along Lidická back to Lužánky. You should be able to cover this twice in the 90 minutes of the skate.
Weather: Skating whatever the weather!
Do you like this article? Let your friends know about it.
Recent posts from this category:
- This Must Be the Place: If only…
- Café Pilát: Arabic with a creative twist
- How to get an Appostile in Brno
- Through Brno: A bridge to the past
- Romani life in colour
- Logan Lucky: Join the crew for Soderbergh’s latest caper
- Introducing a new infosheet: Business startup scene