Another expat standing behind Brnopolis from the very beginning is originally a Canadian who came to Czechoslovakia in 1969. Don Sparling is working as the Director of the Office for International Studies at Masaryk University and here you can see him live answering our questions about Brnopolis for a camera.
Don is fluent in Czech and the introductory interview between him and Ivo Možný as the Brnopolis board members has been already published on the blog here.
Do you like this article? Let your friends know about it.
Recent posts from this category:
- Clash of the Titans (1981) – Release the Kraken!
- News in the Immigration Law
- Through Brno: The War in “War and Peace”
- The New and The Old
- Introducing a new infosheet: Employee card
- Entering the 8th Season of Supporting Expats
- How much Czech could a buček check if a buček could check Czech?