Another expat standing behind Brnopolis from the very beginning is originally a Canadian who came to Czechoslovakia in 1969. Don Sparling is working as the Director of the Office for International Studies at Masaryk University and here you can see him live answering our questions about Brnopolis for a camera.
Don is fluent in Czech and the introductory interview between him and Ivo Možný as the Brnopolis board members has been already published on the blog here.
Do you like this article? Let your friends know about it.
Recent posts from this category:
- Apps for Your Life in Brno
- The Tržnice – Getting warmed up
- Expats: By Definition ‘Out of the Box’
- Ten Years of Brnopolis
- Employee’s tax return for 2017
- Through Brno: Teaching as Stand-up Comedy
- Oscars 2018: What’s showing in Brno